Bank lending is one of the main external sources of corporate financing. Mostly, the banks fulfill financing of the business sector, carry the basic risks and provide the accompanying financial and information services for the companies.
Macte Invest™ provides integrated legal and tax advice in connection with different kinds of bank lending on local and international markets.
- Standard procedures.
- Cheaper financing in comparison with a share capital.
- Risk is limited by a pledge.
- Possibility of restructuring in the case of any problems.
- Attraction of corporate financing.
- Fund raising of investment projects.
- Fund raising of real estate projects.
- Structuring the credit transactions.
- Documents preparation for the credit committees.
- Corporate restructuring in order to increase a credit worthiness.
- Support of negotiations with banks and upholding of interests of the borrower.